As an Acrolinx user, you always have the ability to view your entire organization's tickets at all times. To see this view, all you need to do is the following:
- Go to the Acrolinx website: acrolinx.com
- Navigate to 'Support' at the bottom of the page.
- Sign in to the Help Center.
- Click 'My Activities' under your profile.
- This will take you directly to an overview of the tickets you’ve submitted with this user account/e-mail address. To view your entire organization's requests, click on the 'Organization requests':
- Note: You can sort via status, and click and enter any ticket that is available in this view. You can also enter a comment into an open ticket, or submit a new request that goes directly to the Acrolinx Support team.