As an Acrolinx user, you always have the ability to view your entire organization's tickets at all times. To see this view, all you need to do is the following:
- Go to the Acrolinx website: acrolinx.com
- Navigate to 'Support' at the bottom of the page.
- Sign in to the Help Center.
- Click 'My Activities' under your profile.
This will take you directly to an overview of the tickets you’ve submitted with this user account/e-mail address. To view your entire organization's requests, click on the 'Organization requests'
This function is only available if your Acrolinx Support user has the privilege to view all tickets submitted by your organization.
- Note: You can sort via status, and click and enter any ticket that is available in this view. You can also enter a comment into an open ticket, or submit a new request that goes directly to the Acrolinx Support team.