If you've communicated with our support staff through email previously, you’re already registered. You probably don't have a password yet, though.
Steps to Receive a Password for the Acrolinx
- Visit our main website acrolinx.com and click support at the bottom of the page.
- On the following page, click sign-in.
- Click on the 'Get a password' link:
- Clicking on this link will then prompt you to enter your e-mail address:
- Once you’ve submitted your e-mail address, an automated e-mail containing a link will be sent to the supplied e-mail address. You don’t need to enter your e-mail address again:
- Clicking on the link contained within the e-mail you just received will take you to a new webform that allows you to enter/change your password for the help center:
- If successful, you’ll be automatically signed in to the system where you can submit and view your organization's tickets.
Minimum password requirements
Please observe minimum password requirements: