- If you don't know how to sign in to the Help Center, follow the steps below.
- If you haven’t yet received a user account and password and haven’t yet communicated with the Acrolinx Support team, follow this guide.
- If you've communicated with our support staff through email previously, you’re already registered. Please follow this guide to get a password.
We're using a cloud-based industry standard tool that supports all common browsers (Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 11, Firefox, Chrome) which are routinely tested for compatibility issues. In addition, we conduct regular compatibility tests with supported browsers to ensure ease of use.
To Get a Password, Follow This Guide:
- Visit our main website Acrolinx.com and click on support at the bottom of the page.
- On the following page, click Sign in. (Sign-in is located in the upper right corner.)
- Enter your sign-in details (e-mail address and password).
Alternatively, you can use your Twitter, Facebook, Google, or Microsoft account.
Minimum password requirements
Please observe the minimum password requirements: