1. Contact Times
You can contact us during these hours:
|Available Times (Time zone)||Language|
Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. CET (Berlin)*Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. CET (Berlin)*
Monday to Friday, 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST/EDT (New York)*Monday to Friday, 5 a.m. to 1 p.m. EST/EDT (New York)*
*All support times exclude public holidays in Berlin, Germany, or New York City, NY, USA. Dependent on issue, limited support may only be available during public holidays in Berlin, Germany.
2. Notification Paths
We handle support queries through written communication. There are two ways to contact us:
- Submit a ticket .
- Send an e-mail - this will automatically open a ticket for you.
3. Classification and Prioritization
We classify and prioritize each request according to the following definitions:
|Priority||Definition||Initial Response Time||Our Effort|
|Urgent||Service substantially fails to perform.||No greater than 4 working hours.||Requires commercially reasonable continued work until there’s a workaround or resolution.|
|High||Substantial degradation in performance of the Service.||No greater than 1 working day.||Requires commercially reasonable continued work until there’s a workaround or call remedy that satisfies the customer.|
|Normal||Medium to low impact on the availability or performance of the Service.||No greater than 2 working days.||Doesn’t require immediate action. Bugs may be corrected by patching a fix into the next software/code Service Release.|
|Low||Minimal to no impact on the availability or performance of the Service.||No greater than 5 working days.||Doesn’t require immediate action.|
4. Resolution Process
We use the following process to resolve your support requests.
- You open a support ticket.
- A support team member helps identify one or more issues.
- A support team member helps identify and assemble the resources required to solve the issue.
- A support team member categorizes the issue in accordance with section 3 of this SLA.
- If your issue turns out to be:
- A bug, the support team opens an internal ticket. The internal ticket is assigned to our development team to investigate further. The support team provides periodic updates on the status of your support ticket.
- A feature request. The support team points you to our Product Feedback page created to handle feature requests and talk directly with Product Management.
5. Assistance Duties
You need to provide us with a clear and concise issue description including all the necessary information required to reproduce the issue, including without limitation:
- software version information
- log files
- a technical contact to assist with data gathering, testing, and applying fixes
- access to all relevant data required to pinpoint and solve the issue
This is in addition to any further assistance reasonably requested from the Acrolinx Support team.
Acrolinx assumes all data submitted to support follows all of your company's policies:
- Confidential information (such as nonpublic information, business secrets, trade secrets, payment-related information, cardholder information) generally requires an active nondisclosure agreement.
- Personal information (such as names, email, and IP addresses and employee-related information) generally requires an active data processing agreement.
If in doubt, please contact your compliance or legal department. Acrolinx's legal department (firstname.lastname@example.org) is also happy to help.
6. Service and Support Coverage
For SaaS customers, Acrolinx provides the following under support:
- Bug fixes
- New software versions/enhancements that are available to all customers at no additional fee
- Integration enhancements categorized as generally available
- Additional modifications and enhancements that aren’t related to integrations or the Acolinx Private Cloud Platform
Not included are:
- Enhancements to linguistic writing guides or guidance
- Enhancements or specific actions related to customer-specific workflows or integrations are provided at the discretion of Acrolinx
We do our best to avoid bugs, and we apologize in advance if a bug affects you. However, we know that there will be bugs in our system, as in almost all IT systems, despite using industry best practices. We don’t provide warranty, unless we’ve agreed on a warranty in writing.
7. Security Issues
Please report security issues without undue delay and with a detailed description allowing reproduction of the issue to email@example.com. Please include firstname.lastname@example.org for all major issues.
Provide at least 4 weeks’ written notice to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before commencing any penetration testing or related activities.
8. Personal Data
10. Data Processing Addendum
Please note the Acrolinx International Data Processing Addendum ("DPA") generally applies to Acrolinx's Services (as defined in the DPA). To the extent a DPA is required for lawful provision of our Services and not yet in place, the DPA may come into force automatically according to the DPA. You can download a copy and formally sign the DPA at acrolinx.com/dpa.