After updating to Chrome version 74.0.3729.131, you might notice that your Acrolinx Analytics dashboards suddenly appear empty. If you click on an Analytics dashboard, you'll see the dashboard title and nothing below it.
Update your Core Platform to 2019.05.
After updating, make sure that your Dashboard users clear their local storage in Chrome.
To clear local storage in Chrome:
- Open Chrome, and press F12 to open the Chrome Developer Tools.
- Click the Application tab.
- Double-click Local Storage on the left to expand it.
- If you see your Acrolinx URL in the list of URLs, right-click on it and click Clear.
- If you're signed in to the Acrolinx Dashboard, sign out and sign in again.
If you're not able to update your Core Platform version to 2019.05, a simple workaround is to use a different browser. Acrolinx Analytics dashboards work in Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.