The Acrolinx Web Checker is a lightweight tool for testing your Acrolinx installation. First, make sure that it's in your list of licensed integrations.
The Web Checker is helpful if:
- You're an admin, and you want to make sure that Acrolinx is up and running without installing an integration. For example, are the Guidance Profiles loading and available?
- You're a user, and you want to have a look whether a new piece of guidance applies to your content.
You can open the Web Checker in your browser, enter your text, and use the Sidebar to check your text. It's that simple.
The Web Checker is for test purposes only and not for use in production.
We support plain text format and won't extend the Web Checker to support any other formats.
To use the Acrolinx Web Checker, follow these steps:
- In your browser address bar, enter
- Sign in to the Sidebar.
- Click in the page to activate the text field.
- Enter your plain text.
- In the Sidebar, check the Options and adjust the Guidance Profile if you need to.
- Click CHECK.