What You Should Know Before Installing
Check our Compatibility Guide if you want to know whether Acrolinx for Chrome works with your local platforms.
Before you install Acrolinx for Chrome, make sure that you've installed the following:
|Google Chrome||57.x or later|
|Acrolinx||5.2 or later|
Acrolinx for Chrome is available in the Chrome web store. You can install it like any other Chrome extension.
To install Acrolinx for Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Chrome and go to the Chrome web store page.
- Search for Acrolinx for Chrome.
- Click and you'll see a notification appear.
- Click Add extension to grant the extension access to your data and install Acrolinx for Chrome.
You don't need to do anything to update Acrolinx for Chrome, it happens automatically.
To uninstall Acrolinx for Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Chrome and click More .
- Go to More tools > Extensions.
- Find Acrolinx for Chrome and click Remove .